About Conant Correct
Conant Correct was founded by Claire Conant in 2008. Claire is a seasoned writer, editor, and website designer with over thirty years of cross-functional communications experience working with (and for) businesses of all sizes. Her skilled writing, editing, and content management services provide cohesion and clarity to business communications. Her website design is customized to the client’s needs using WordPress software. Claire has been designing, publishing, and maintaining websites since the mid-1990s.
Trained and experienced in document design, development, and production, she works with you as your business partner to craft, rewrite, or edit your communications to help you deliver the right message to your targeted audience. She applies proven documentation methodology, and uses efficient organizational, project, and time management skills.
With Conant Correct, you have an experienced writer and editor who has worked for major corporations, such as Pepsi, AT&T, and Microsoft, as well as smaller companies with fewer than 500 employees.
Conant Correct can help you with the following content, and more:
- Web site design and creation – built on WordPress software, customized to your needs
- Web site copy writing and editing
- Press releases
- Internal company communications (such as employee benefits communications and forms)
- External communications to customers and shareholders (such as annual reports, sales sheets, and white papers)
- Procedural documentation and user help
- Technical user guides
- Quick start guides
- Event communications (invitations, menus, placards)
- Promotional materials – any industry
- Document formatting
- Site research and analysis
A few of her significant accomplishments include:
- Content management, usability studies, and information architecture for global content on Microsoft’s HRWeb, their second largest intranet (over 7, 000 web pages), working with global stakeholders to manage, edit, and update content. (Microsoft Human Resources)
- Leading a team of writers to update and publish consumer help content for a major Windows Phone release. (Microsoft Windows Phone)
- Comprehensive rewriting and editing of a major internal Information Technology strategy/vision/model document. (Microsoft IT)
- Copywriting for a major web site redesign. (Concur, Jobster)
- Managing an intranet upgrade and redesign built on Microsoft SharePoint. (Digeo)
- Leading writers and graphic designers to write and design user guides, quick start guides, installation guides, and other technical documentation. (Digeo)
- Copy editing company-wide, and writing style guides; developing templates for internal and external technical documentation. (Digeo, AT&T Wireless)
- Writing, editing, and publishing procedural manuals, instructor-led training, and online help system for PeopleSoft HR time and attendance reporting system. (AT&T Wireless)
- Designing and publishing online employee benefits communications using hand-coded HTML, writing and communicating employee benefits programs, writing administrative and procedural manuals. (Wall Data, Inc., Pepsi Cola Company, Cinnabon, Lamonts)
- Designing and producing Human Resources performance review forms and administration handbooks. (Cinnabon)
- Designing and building custom web sites for small businesses including graphics and custom logos. (EnvisionWebs)
Claire Conant is an independent website designer, copy editor, and writer doing business as Conant Correct.